Here at Tysew we understand that sometimes once a product has been received it isn't always what was expected, so we have a straight forward no nonsense return policy.
Whether you have purchased your item online or in-store, item's can be returned via courier or brought into our store.
Under the United Kingdoms Distance Selling Regulations, if you’ve received goods and have simply changed your mind about purchasing them, you may return the goods to us for full credit, subject to the following conditions:
- The item(s) is in stock condition i.e. as it was when it was delivered to you.
- You inform us of your desire to cancel within 7 days of receipt of the product(s).
- You pay the return delivery charges.
- Goods are returned as soon as possible in order that your credit can be actioned within 30 days.
- Goods are returned in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging.
- Software ordered can be refunded as long as the product has not been unboxed & in original seal.
If goods are refused by us, because the above criteria is not met, we will return them to the customer and also charge the customers payment method for the value of the carriage.
If goods are found to be faulty, damaged in transit or sent in error, we will arrange collection from addresses in United Kingdom mainland and pay the return carriage cost.
In order to proceed with a return, please get in contact either by phone on 0208 5741750 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can arrange a return by logging into your account.