The Juki DDL-8100e is a great start for any business, designer or sewing enthusiast.
This machine is great for basic alterations, curtain making and general sewing. The Juki DDL-8100e comes with many features that will make sewing easier, such as a higher foot lift of up to 13mm and easy grip hand wheel. Juki have developed there machines over the years, which is shown in this model, minimal vibration and noise are just the basics.
This machine comes complete on a stand with a clutch motor.
- Straight Stitch
- Reverse/Back Tack
- Knee Lifter
- Max Sewing Speed: 4,500rpm
- Max Stitch Length: 5mm
- Needle bar Stroke: 30.7mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot by Hand: 5.5mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot by Knee: 13mm
- Needle System: DBx1
- Feed Dog: 3 Row
- Hook: Automatic lubricating full Rotary Hook
- Single phase 240v 13 amp (can be used at home)